If you have never worked in this field before, the reader would only have the word when you read it here. It’s full of what CBD Bangkok is. How did it come about? What part of the city are you in? So why hurry and grab it? Today, Dot Property will take you to find answers simultaneously.
Why is this CBD critical?
CBD (Central Business District) means Central Business District, so CBD Bangkok means Bangkok’s Central Business District. It is an area that is ready in various dimensions, including
- It is the location of business organizations and essential agencies such as multinational companies, embassies, government agencies, etc.
- There are complete infrastructure systems such as water supply, electricity, internet, telecommunication networks, food, hospitals, educational institutions, etc.
- CBD Bangkok has convenient transportation, including BTS sky train, MRT subway, buses, boats, taxis, expressways and many others.
- There are large areas for commercial purposes, such as the National Convention Center, CBD shop, etc.
- Community public areas include parks, health gardens, and activity grounds.
- The real estate business has continued to grow—single houses, townhouses, townhomes, condominiums, hotels, offices, etc.
All these factors have led to a large influx of people to the area. In the form of regular work, Temporary business contact and tourists. As a result, the demand for housing is increasing if you learn about this market. Buying and selling real estate will only be able to move forward faster.
Where is the actual CBD?
The next question is, where is the actual CBD? When everywhere in Bangkok, there are new buildings almost monthly. Transportation is convenient. Everywhere you look, there are crowds of people. In addition, CBD shop also compete to present that most of their products are in the CBD area. In this regard, CBRE (CBRE), an international real estate consulting company, provided information that Areas suitable for being a CBD Bangkok are Silom, Sathorn, Rama IV Road, Ploenchit, Wireless Road, Asoke, Sukhumvit (from the beginning to Soi 24), as well as famous shopping districts such as Siam, Ratchathewi and Chidlom.
CBD to New CBD
Of course, as long as the technology is advanced and there is a flow of money in the country. Economic growth will not stop only in the Bangkok CBD area. And more perimeter The government has mega projects such as moving the central connection point from Hua Lamphong to Bang Sue. And the opening of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), thus creating a new CBD shop or Bangkok’s central business district, that is, Ladprao, Rama 9, not far from Bang Sue. and the eastern side of Bangkok, such as the end of Sukhumvit to the beginning of Bangna which is the gateway to the EEC area (Chachoengsao Province, Chonburi, Rayong), which shortly These areas will grow into a new CBD Bangkok.
But whether it’s the CBD, Bangkok or the New CBD, they are all golden locations that real estate enthusiasts should know about. And always keep up with trends Because it will let you know the direction of market demand. And can see the group that will be the customer more clearly. Nowadays, besides buying and selling, real estate seekers in the Bangkok CBD area are increasingly popular to “rent instead of “buying because land lease costs are lower than buying outright. And can make better profits.
As long as we know a good location, doing real estate business will not be difficult anymore. All this is knowledge and news updates about CBD Bangkok that we share. It will help the new broker to develop more or less in a better way.